Useful blogs and Twitter feeds
- FunderFinder's tweets
- Charity Blog - VolResource
- CharityBlog is part of VolResource. The Blog Pool section gathers together RSS/news feeds from campaigning sites and charity news blogs.
- Charity Finance Blogs
- This range of blogs from Charity finance includes a section on fundraising. The dominant theme is fundraising rather than grant seeking.
- Charity tweets
- A growing number of charities are twittering to promote their campaigns and fundraising activities. Econsultancy have compiled this list of the charities they�ve found so far actively twittering.
- Cllr Tweeps
- Aims to list all UK councillors currently tweeting.
- Community Development Finance Association
- A blog from Bernie Morgan, Chief Executive of the Community Development Finance Association � delivering news and views from the Association.
- Craig Dearden-Phillips �The Naked Entrepreneur�
- Blog from founding chief executive of Speaking Up and current social enterprise ambassador.
- Funding news from South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau
- This blog provides news and information on funding opportunities. It includes a guide to funding information services � giving a useful summary of the main pros and cons of different funding search choices for the sector.
- Fundraising Detective
- The Fundraising Detective brings together some of the latest and best blog posts, fundraising news and other stories in one place.
- Giving (for a change)
- A blog mainly about philanthropy and social justice. Of interest to those concerned with the politics of the �bigger picture� and the often problematic relationship between giving and social justice.
- Make Your Mark
- This blog is from Make Your Mark � a national campaign to unlock the UK�s enterprise potential. It aims to create a culture that supports enterprising people to create economic and social impact. A wide range of blogs are linked to from this page on all sorts of topics related to enterprise - including global, local, green and youth issues.
- NCVO Twitter
- Short updates from a range of activities across the organisation.
- New Philanthropy Capital Blog
- NPC is an independent organisation that aims to help charities and funders to do good, better. Its content covers both donors and those seeking funds.
- Plunkett Perspective
- A blog from the Chief Executive of the Plunkett Foundation, which promotes and supports co-operative and social enterprises in rural communities.
- School for social entrepreneurs
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs provides support, networking and learning programmes for individual social entrepreneurs (and their organisations).
- Social Edge is a global online community for social entrepreneurs.
- Third Sector Forums � Funding and Fundraising
- This forum (or bulletin board) is an online discussion site rather than a blog or a tweet. The focus of this one is fundraising but you can get to other Third Sector subject areas (like governance, accounts and legal) from here as well.
- TweetMinster has been established to make it easier to connect the public with politics, focused on Members of Parliament and Prospective
Parliamentary Candidates using Twitter.
- UK Fundraising
- Several active blogs from Fundraising UK � an Internet fundraising consultancy. Bloggers tend to be fundraisers seeking donations from the public or corporate sector on behalf of charities.
- Yorkshire and Humber ICT Champion on Funding for ICT
- This blog includes a section on funding ICT with lots of links to useful sources of information, support and free or cheap IT resources.